3d Printer Part 19

I had several nights of non constructiveness and now...

It looks better with a spool mounted to it:


I should be able to do my first print this weekend. I modeled my house last night for the first print:


Looks like I need to change the slope of my roof.

 Now that I have everything to print, I'm scared to do it. Heh.

I've been doing little things in preparation but it's clear to me I'm dragging my heels.

Here's my house:


I think I will print that first rather than some calibration thing. Then I can figure out what I need to do to handle overhangs. One would think the slicing software would handle adding support material, but we'll(meaning me) see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Click Bait Using Logan Paul's Name and Face

Fate of the Furious Ending Scene

3d Printer Part 14