Click Bait Using Logan Paul's Name and Face

It's not really clickbait since I am commenting on him. I want you to look long and hard into his face and think about what you see.
Before the trending tile on my tablet directed the browser to his apology video, I had never read or heard his name. I watched a few seconds of it and didn't see anything of value to me. As in, I was bored.

My first impression told me he had a weird looking long face and his hair was stupid.  I know that is shallow and of no consequence so I gave it not another thought. 

Over the next few weeks, more an more things about him touched my consciousness and I watched a video made by a former friend of his. Later, I was shocked to learn he earned a million dollars a month making outrageous videos popular with preteens.

I didn't watch any of his videos and still haven't. This is my opinion- he's nothing; empty. He gettin pizzaid to be nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fate of the Furious Ending Scene