I'm not doing that.

Today, I was going to put up a fence and weed wack a yard and now extenuating circumstances have forced me to take the lazy route. I have been struggling with laziness for a few days now and although I don't want to succumb to its influence, I am going to.

Now when I refer to laziness I usually mean "the desire to not do stuff you should be doing" which is actually the meaning of irresponsible. Although I can't do those things I don't want to do, I have every intention of being industrious anyways. If I look at it closely, I can see my mislabeling it laziness makes me think I'm doing better in laziness because my laziness is actually industrious. Its a lie to help alleviate the guilt I feel for not doing this thing I don't want to do! And that thing I don't want to do is leave the house!

Ok so I don't want to leave the house and I feel guilty about it and I don't have to because it's raining outside!
And it looks like those trees are blocking my path!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Click Bait Using Logan Paul's Name and Face

Fate of the Furious Ending Scene