The last thing.

The last thing I want to do in this blog is lay out an endless list of boring day to day operations like this:

Today, I am going to to install french doors in the walkout to my patio in the basement. This involves cutting out part of the wall and bolstering the side for strength and moving the wires that some jerk put in there! If you feel you gotta, you may view the before pictures below.

I refuse to answer the question, "Why do you have two brooms out there?" so please stifle the urge to beg that question of me. I am moderately certain, sorta that I will post after pictures as well.

So I will try to avoid boring posts like this but right now I am inundated in projects and there may be another like this or two more. Do not despair, just skip ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Click Bait Using Logan Paul's Name and Face

Fate of the Furious Ending Scene