Jot this down

Personal notes to myself personally:

I don't intend to post here a gazillion times a day, but blogging is still new and fresh and I do feel the need to fill this sucker up. Some of my posts will be notes to myself so my research doesn't get lost in the messy sea of icons on my desktop or lost on my stupid Facebook timeline! Here is a list of stuff I don't want to lose today:

App ideas
Marketing tips
Not done evaluating this link
App submission
Writing guides
Programming Difficulty
5.9 watt computer
http://mylikes.com/

Scary timeclock

Hurray! I can delete them off my desktop now!

As soon as I figure out what to name my note posts like this one, I will and you can ignore those posts so as to avoid getting accidental incite into my messy mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Click Bait Using Logan Paul's Name and Face

Fate of the Furious Ending Scene